UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: sale1120 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308369  
Subject: Check Card problem Date: 6/26/2003 11:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This may not be the proper forum so please bear with me. I am new. Having given up credit cards, I was recently triple billed at WalMart for a $91 check card purchase. Has anyone else had this problem, and how was it resolved? The poor branch manager of Suntrust (which is located within the WM store) has gotten the run around in his own bank.
This happened on Fri the 13th, and only through a telephone call today did I find out I was supposed to sign a form - which they had failed to tell the BM about, and which he subsequently had them fax. I was previously told that it would take ten days to resolve, and when I told them today that I would just call the police and file a police report for theft of my money, they said it could be fixed in 48 hrs. What a bunch of idiots have our money????
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

TMF Credit Center
The Motley Fool Credit Center arms you with real tools and simple messages, that will help you in every credit situation.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement