UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sduncan Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308643  
Subject: checks Date: 6/17/1997 3:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anybody have any knowledge of where low cost checks can be purchased. I think my bank charges way too much, or maybe it is their supplier charging too much.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 53 of 308643
Subject: Re: checks Date: 6/17/1997 7:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
<<Does anybody have any knowledge of where low cost checks can be purchased. I think my bank charges way too much, or maybe it is their supplier charging too much.>>

SDuncan,

That's an easy one. There are many companies that do a great job supplying colorful checks for a fraction of the price. Check out those Sunday circulars.

I've been using one of these companies for ages. I've never ever had a problem using them. And they have toll free numbers for orders and reorders.

One such company is Custom Direct, another is Checks Deluxe, and I believe there's one called Checks in the Mail. I'm sure there are several others, also. A little research should find you a good deal.

Good luck!
Tony
TMF2Aruba

Author: crazyfred Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 55 of 308643
Subject: Re: checks Date: 6/18/1997 7:34 AM
Another place to look is the various finance magazines, such as Kiplingers and Money. A few times a year, they run articles that have the names of the companies and their phone numbers.
As TMF2Aruba said, these companies are also advertising everywhere. Last time I moved, there was one of them on the change-of-address packet for the post office, of all places.

Crazyfred

Author: TMFTaxes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 57 of 308643
Subject: Re: checks Date: 6/18/1997 10:09 AM
<<As TMF2Aruba said, these companies are also advertising everywhere. Last time I moved, there was one of them on the change-of-address packet for the post office, of all places. >>

Exactly correct. Check it out. Keep your eyes open.

Taxes

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement