Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
No. Although the company has stopped giving to hate groups, has removed all references to religion from its web site, and is running from political controversy, the same people are still in charge. The Cathy family are still outspoken Christians and there is no doubt in my mind that they have surrounded themselves with like-minded people. This was never about gay bashing for me. I have no reason to support their lifestyle as championed by the likes of Mike Huckabee when I could just as easily support a company that may or may not be headed by rational people.
No. of Recommendations: 4
The Cathy family are still outspoken Christians and there is no doubt in my mind that they have surrounded themselves with like-minded people. This was never about gay bashing for me. I have no reason to support their lifestyle as championed by the likes of Mike Huckabee when I could just as easily support a company that may or may not be headed by rational people.

I got the impression from the article that Cathy's views are softening. People can change. I'm hopeful.

There certainly are Christians who campaign for same-sex marriage. I know a few.

Obama claims to have changed his views on same-sex marriage. I changed my own views on same-sex marriage a few years ago. People can change.
Advertisement