Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: seldom958 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14  
Subject: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this compan Date: 1/29/2006 10:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
CHNG now stands for China National Gas and I just bought some shares in it.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LightEight Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this co Date: 10/14/2007 8:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
China Natural Gas is on fire... I've doubled since July. Anyone else in on this one?

I'm a newbie to the boards any thoughts welcomed on this stock. The company seems to have a good market with legislation mandating use of natural gas in vehicles.

Author: HawksStocks Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this co Date: 10/14/2007 9:53 PM
I got in at 8.80....congrats on seeing this one in July.

It is going to be a bumpy ride, but appears to be a series of ascending bumps!

Author: chonan1 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this co Date: 10/16/2007 12:17 PM
I feel like such a jerk, I only just now got in. About 35x PE when I picked it up...oh well, I'm sure it will skyrocket out of control until all of china crashes.

Author: AE1492 Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this co Date: 10/17/2007 6:18 PM
I was able to get in on CHLN back in the middle of June and am very happy I did (up above 250%). I do not see many posts on this well performing company which is moving into other cities and the Liquified natural gas arena also. They sent out notification post marked 10-15 they are going to issue more stock to raise capital to keep on expanding sounds like they are on the move still.

Author: LaughingToBank CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this co Date: 11/18/2007 7:34 PM
I bought CHNG at avg price of 13.04(including brokerage). as of writing this post the stock stands at 7.85. Should I hold on to this stock or throw in the towel. I was also thinking of buying some more of this. Any thoughts?

Author: JamesBrown Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG is no longer a valid symbol for this co Date: 5/8/2008 4:40 PM
I've got you beat. I bought in at $14.56, only to watch it slide down to $5.10. In fact, I have this paranoid fantasy that it was my very purchase that caused traders to scream, "Overbought!" and immediately dump everything. Quite a sobering experience for my first real stock purchase.

Me, I'm staying in. The financials still look just as good as they did back in October. I only invested with money that I can afford to lose, and its high beta means its going to be a bumpy ride. I'll revisit after the one-year mark, but yeah, in the back of my mind, I'm thinking, "If it was a good buy at 13 or so, it's a great buy at 6."

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement