Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: LightEight Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 14  
Subject: CHNG looking to add shares Date: 10/19/2007 7:14 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I just got a letter from China Natural Gas explaining that the company wanted to increase the number of shares they could distribute. It was explained that this was for future use and not an immediate dump of shares into the market.

The interesting thing I found in the letter was documentation that showed the top four executives of the company own 25% of the outstanding shares. I take that as a good sign!

as always please respond with any information or commentary.

LightEight
Print the post Back To Top
Author: emsarah Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 14
Subject: Re: CHNG looking to add shares Date: 10/19/2007 11:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I bought last month at $5.15 when I saw that the CH.gov was starting to push natural gas because of the terrible air-pollution in china's large cities. But how does one get a letter from the company?

emsarah

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement