Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I want to use an online service to manage my IRA rollover, when I move my 401k. My requirements are: Company integrity, a wide range of products (equities, bonds, funds, ETFs,UITs), and an array of tools for analysis of the foregoing products. I plan to reallocate assets once or twice a year. Therefore, while cost is important, I don't require the cheapest broker.

My research suggest that Fidelity and C. Schwab are good candidates that can fill my requirements. However, there is nothing like experience. I would appreciate hearing from anyone regarding their experience with online brokers. Recommendations welcome. Thanks taj.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement