UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741231  
Subject: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 10:35 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 16
"I don't know what he was doing out there. He had his head down, he was enduring the debate rather than fighting it.

Matthews then demanded that President Obama start watching cable news, specifically his program.

"We have our knives out," Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "We go after the people and the facts. What was he doing tonight? "

"He was like, 'Oh an hour and half? I think I can get through this thing. And I don't even look at this guy.'

"What was Romney doing?" Matthews asked. "He was winning."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/03/chris_matt...

---

Wow.....Mathews admits it!...He and MSNBC are 'in the bag'...they aren't a news network anymore but a propaganda outlet for Obama.

You knew it, but now Matthews comes out and SAYS IT:

" Matthews said, admitting his network is trying their best to defend Obama and his policies. "

MS-NBC....the National Barack Channel......certified by Mattews.....who didn't get a tingle up his leg this time.

t
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646942 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 11:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/03/chris_matt......

---

To their credit at least they do not even pretend anymore.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646954 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 11:55 AM
telegraph wrote: Wow.....Mathews admits it!...He and MSNBC are 'in the bag'...they aren't a news network anymore but a propaganda outlet for Obama.

Well, to be fair, MSNBC and Fox are quite equal in this respect: they both offer straight news and opinion programming and both are partisan.

I haven't seen much "in the bag" for Obama during MSNBC's straight news coverage (Thomas Roberts, etc.), but of course they really go to bat for Obama during their opinion programming (Mathews, Maddow, Bashir, etc.).

Likewise, Fox's straight news (Shepard Smith, etc.) is factual, but its opinion programming (O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.) is unapologetically partisan.

The problem is when news consumers can't tell or don't understand the difference. They think pundits are straight news disseminators.

Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646970 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 12:30 PM
I haven't seen much "in the bag" for Obama during MSNBC's straight news coverage (Thomas Roberts, etc.), but of course they really go to bat for Obama during their opinion programming (Mathews, Maddow, Bashir, etc.).

Likewise, Fox's straight news (Shepard Smith, etc.) is factual, but its opinion programming (O'Reilly, Hannity, etc.) is unapologetically partisan.

But there is decidedly less frothing at the mouth at Fox. If liberal ideas are so awesome, they should be able to articulate them without losing their minds.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646979 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 1:08 PM
But there is decidedly less frothing at the mouth at Fox. If liberal ideas are so awesome, they should be able to articulate them without losing their minds.

Actually Hannity stands decidedly alone as a hard core partisan on Fox.

O'Reilly is certainly conservative, but not a political person in general until peed off, as he obviously is now

Van Sustern? Stossel? Cavuto?

You can discern some lean, but not sincerely more than a typical news show, let alone a commentary.

Author: jjbklb Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647003 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 2:41 PM
"...
MS-NBC....the National Barack Channel......certified by Mattews.....who didn't get a tingle up his leg this time. "

I think it was more like a dribble down the leg.

Author: twopairfullhouse Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647036 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/4/2012 4:32 PM
MS-NBC....the National Barack Channel......certified by Mattews.....who didn't get a tingle up his leg this time. "

Poor Mr. Tingles...

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 647136 of 741231
Subject: Re: Chris Mathews - no tingle up his leg! Date: 10/5/2012 10:39 AM

The drivel was out his mouth and the dribble was off his chin.

The dribble down his leg was just incontinence.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement