Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 196899  
Subject: Christians Riot, Bomb, and Kill over Piss Christ Date: 10/8/2012 1:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Just kidding.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183321 of 196899
Subject: Re: Christians Riot, Bomb, and Kill over Piss Ch Date: 10/8/2012 2:26 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Christians have plenty of other reasons for rioting, bombing, and killing.

Author: lhaselden Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183324 of 196899
Subject: Re: Christians Riot, Bomb, and Kill over Piss Ch Date: 10/8/2012 3:16 PM
<<
Christians have plenty of other reasons for rioting, bombing, and killing.
>>

When have humans needed reasons???

Author: jimialvin Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183329 of 196899
Subject: Re: Christians Riot, Bomb, and Kill over Piss Ch Date: 10/8/2012 6:28 PM
lol... you had me ! Christians have done fairly well in keeping from violence when faced with issues like title in your Subject box . Sadly , you'll have a few Westboro Baptist and other extremists that take issues into their own hands . Even way back when the Monty Python movie , "The Life of Brian" was released , Christians did not kill anybody over it , did they ?

... James ....

Author: jimialvin Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183330 of 196899
Subject: Re: Christians Riot, Bomb, and Kill over Piss Ch Date: 10/8/2012 6:38 PM
Hmmm ? Do you think we Christians fared badly ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Python%27s_Life_of_Brian

... James ....

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183331 of 196899
Subject: Re: Christians Riot, Bomb, and Kill over Piss Ch Date: 10/8/2012 6:46 PM
If you look closely at that movie, at no time do they ridicule Jesus. What they are ridiculing are "sheeple" with such classic scenes as this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9VWxIRIkRc

Also, the entire "splitter" meme ("We're not the Judean People's Front, we're the People's Front of Judea!"), and the "it means we are to collect shoes...brother, give me you shoe!". "NO! Follow the gourd!"

Jesus is about the only one they didn't make fun of in that movie. :-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement