Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wallstar Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 315  
Subject: Christmas peeve Date: 8/18/2000 4:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
People who refer to the day before Christmas as "Christmas eve DAY".

And especially people who always tell some story about something that happend "Christmas eve DAY" and something else that happened "Christmas day EVENING".
Print the post Back To Top
Author: bjdArch Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 183 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/18/2000 5:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Sheesh.

It doesn't take much, does it?

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 184 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/19/2000 4:07 PM
Exsqueeze me oh Smart Ass but would you care
Your sweet little bon bons with us Brits to share
Or as it 'appens on you we'll call
To do you in and take 'em all :~)

I was born on Christmas Day morning, so my brothers and sister disn't get to open their gifts til Christmas Day afternoon, and they didn't have Christmas Day dinner till Christmas Day evening.

Patti (behaving badly)

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 185 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/19/2000 4:09 PM
Oh, and another Christmas Peeve is people dissing fruitcake.

Don't y'all know that's my birthday cake?

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 186 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/19/2000 4:11 PM
Exsqueeze me oh Smart Ass but would you care
Your sweet little bon bons with us Brits to share
Or as it 'appens on you we'll call
To do you in and take 'em all :~)

<blushing>

I guess I should read my cut and paste before posting, huh?

Author: wallstar Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 187 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/20/2000 6:30 PM
I was born on Christmas Day morning, so my brothers and sister disn't get to open their gifts til Christmas Day afternoon, and they didn't have Christmas Day dinner till Christmas Day evening.

Okay, but what happened Christmas Eve DAY?

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 188 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/20/2000 6:59 PM
Okay, but what happened Christmas Eve DAY?

I dunno, I wasn't born yet.

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 189 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/21/2000 1:55 AM
Recommendations: 1
Aw c'mon guys, this is AUGUST! Save the Xmas already!

I have a daily peeve: Women sports reporters (on television). A wispy little female sing-song voice does not a sportscast make. Terrible. Hate'm. Always 'remote' them!

catfyre

Author: SmrtAss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 190 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/21/2000 11:14 AM
Women sports reporters (on television). A wispy little female sing-song voice does not a sportscast make. Terrible. Hate'm. Always 'remote' them!

catfyre

<grabbing remote>

ZAP!

<catfyre muted>

Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 191 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/21/2000 12:28 PM
Don't like my peeve, eh sport?

Well, that's what this board is all about. If we all loved the same stuff, - no peeves.

catfyre

Author: wallstar Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 192 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 8/21/2000 5:35 PM
Don't like my peeve, eh sport?

Well, that's what this board is all about. If we all loved the same stuff, - no peeves.

Yeah, that really peeves me too, when somebody doesn't like my peeve.

Author: AnnaSaveMe Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 305 of 315
Subject: Re: Christmas peeve Date: 9/19/2005 5:12 PM
People who refer to the day before Christmas as "Christmas eve DAY".

And especially people who always tell some story about something that happend "Christmas eve DAY" and something else that happened "Christmas day EVENING".

I don't care what people call it, I'm just glad when I get my loot.

ASM

Sock it to me Santa
You know what I like
Sock it to me Santa
Just bring me a bike

Sock it to me Santa
You heard what I said
Sock it to me Santa
Just bring me a sled

---Bob Seger

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (12) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement