UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 63251  
Subject: Chronicle Date: 11/11/2012 7:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
A decent enough story, but pretty great FX.

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: psuasskicker6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62029 of 63251
Subject: Re: Chronicle Date: 11/11/2012 8:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I thought the opposite. Effects were decent enough, played down completely from the camera usage. But thought the story was fantastic.

- C -

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 62030 of 63251
Subject: Re: Chronicle Date: 11/11/2012 11:01 PM
Maybe it was because I saw it on the small screen, but almost all of the FX looked great to me, and the flying stuff looked more "real" than in any of the Superman movies or on Smallville. There were a couple of moments that jarred, but not a lot.

It was all in all a pleasant surprise.

Ken

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement