No. of Recommendations: 0
Chuck wrote:

I'm a Myers-Briggs INTP.

I'm also a member of Mensa. Any other Mensans here?

Don't think I ever took a Myers-Briggs, but I did test 90-95% "Internal" on the Rotter I-E scale (I think that was the name of it.) Sounds like a similar measure, and probably pretty highly correlated, from the other comments on the Myers-Briggs.

(For those not familiar with the Rotter, the test tried to determine whether you followed the beat of someone else's drummer, or followed your own. A score of 45-55% put you as typical for the general US population. No good or bad either way, except as any individuals may judge for themselves. Although I tend to think of "internal" as somehow better, if I had listened to others more in the past 20 years, I'd have hit the RE point years ago!)

Dory36

PS: I'm a Mensa member too.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement