UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 745943  
Subject: Cirrus Logic in 1 week..... Date: 10/23/2012 2:18 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Cirrus Logic reports earning in one week (next Monday), if anyone still cares and is still following. Apple will report on Thurs I believe. It'll give a hint about Cirrus business to come, since Cirrus' business is very heavily Apple dependent.

Cirrus has been on fire in the last year, despite the lagging market. Up 100-200% since beginning of year. Top performer on Nasdaq in 1st half o year.....pretty amazing stat.

They are on the cusp of incredible growth, beyond even being an audio chip supplier to Apple's products.

We will see. My early retirement depends on it. LOL <g>
Print the post Back To Top
Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651808 of 745943
Subject: Re: Cirrus Logic in 1 week..... Date: 10/29/2012 7:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Release of earnings to investment community delayed until after market close on Wed because of hurricane....all those Wall Street folks can't get to office and prolly have no phone service.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement