No. of Recommendations: 0
Dear Cisco,

You are the love of my life, quite truly. I never thought I could feel this way. I never knew love could be so honest, so free, so easy, so constant, and so lasting. You never cease to amaze me. I watch you daily, hourly even sometimes (my love for you is such a leech on my time), and I cannot believe that you continue to perform as you do.

You have the most beautiful income statement my eyes could ever hope to see. Your balance sheet is the fairest of them all. Your margins, oh those wonderful, wonderful margins, make me absolutely swoon. Your inventory control drives me to fits of passion. Cisco, oh Cisco, how did you become so wonderful? You are an angel, a gift from above. I cannot fathom our love running dry. I am faithful, Cisco, faithful to you and I will sing your praises until my voice has left me.

When we first got together, you experienced a bit of a break-down, but I was there for you! I never left your side, as the price of your stock fell needlessly. I was there all along, telling others to fall in love with you, too. Assuring them that those who were leaving you were wrong and would regret it one day. I know they must be looking back at you now and asking themselves why they ever doubted you. I never doubted you, sweet Cisco. No! I fell in love with you for life, and a little devaluation didn't change my feelings for you.

You are what every little girl grows up dreaming about -- a true love that will last and last -- a love that can be depended upon and never questioned. I love you, Cisco, I do. I have waited my whole life for you. And every day that we are together, my life is richer and I thank you for that.

Yours always,
Lou

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement