No. of Recommendations: 16
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/330331/mystic-giver-mar...

In the film of Paint Your Wagon, Clint Eastwood sang:

I talk to the trees
But they don’t listen to me…

Neither do the media left. They were all agreed that Clint’s empty chair routine was a bust. A month later, Obama shows up for the first debate as the empty chair.

So, in that apparently disastrous and embarrassing appearance at the GOP, did Clint have anything to say about Joe Biden? Why, yes, he did:

Just kind of a grin with a body behind it.

And what does Biden show up as?

This guy is some kind of genius.

(PS I thought the Vice-President’s impressive dentistry was oddly reminiscent of Clint’s film, The Bridgework Of Madison County.)
---------------------------------------------------------
He pretty much nailed it.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
One thing that has me shaking my head. Does Joe Biden look in the mirror and think his disastrous hair plugs and wooden teeth with a coat of white paint are actually attractive? I just can't imagine no one (his wife?!) has taken him aside and said, "Joe, you need to find a better plug peddler and dentist."
No. of Recommendations: 1
One thing that has me shaking my head. Does Joe Biden look in the mirror and think his disastrous hair plugs and wooden teeth with a coat of white paint are actually attractive? I just can't imagine no one (his wife?!) has taken him aside and said, "Joe, you need to find a better plug peddler and dentist."

You think a mirror would be tough on Joe

Imagine if they handed him a video of his performance?

If you listen to the media, folks both left and right all say that he is actually a really nice guy. If he is, can you imagine if he watched his performance ?

IT would likely be devastating! How could anyone watch it, and if they were not a creep, come away with any other opinion other then 'my God what a jerk I was!'
No. of Recommendations: 0
<i.So, in that apparently disastrous and embarrassing appearance at the GOP, did Clint have anything to say about Joe Biden? Why, yes, he did:

Just kind of a grin with a body behind it.

And what does Biden show up as?

This guy is some kind of genius.

(PS I thought the Vice-President’s impressive dentistry was oddly reminiscent of Clint’s film, The Bridgework Of Madison County.)
---------------------------------------------------------
He pretty much nailed it.

Not quite nailed it. Close though.

Biden showed up as a rude laugh with a body behind it.
Advertisement