Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: warypioneer Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 43  
Subject: CLosing Date: 11/21/2002 12:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings Fools,

This is some Good News for me. I just finished closing today on my 5.5% refinance of my mortgage. I had been living with it at 8.9%. I also cut the length of the loan by 7 years! I anticipate to be totally debt free in less than 10 years! YeeHaaa!
It will also be interesting to see where my Foolishly inspired portifolio will be at that time.

Wary (of debt)
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFSelena Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 24 of 43
Subject: Re: CLosing Date: 11/21/2002 8:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<<This is some Good News for me. I just finished closing today on my 5.5% refinance of my mortgage. I had been living with it at 8.9%. I also cut the length of the loan by 7 years! I anticipate to be totally debt free in less than 10 years! YeeHaaa! >>

Congratulations, Wary!

Selena

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement