Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86587  
Subject: C'mon Date: 4/30/2012 8:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If some Doof at the Barber Shop/Hair Salon told you that his brother-in-law knew this guy who had this technology to extract gold from sea water but just needed start-up money in his Pink Sheet stock for a chance to make you a lot of money how much might you invest? Six hundred? Six thousand? Six hundred thousand (we should talk)?

Buy AAPL instead. Sleep nights, awake refreshed, make money.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: joycets Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86143 of 86587
Subject: Re: C'mon Date: 7/16/2012 12:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
ok, whats aapl,
and I don't think I can afford it.

jts

Author: Raggmopp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86144 of 86587
Subject: Re: C'mon Date: 7/16/2012 12:04 PM
Recommendations: 1
AAPL is the stock symbol for Apple Computer and as to the other thing I've got no way of telling.

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 86288 of 86587
Subject: Re: C'mon Date: 5/14/2013 2:43 AM
gold is heavier than salt water.

jC

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement