UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: moepitman Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 883895  
Subject: Coffee Date: 11/2/2012 9:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I use a Toddy brewer to make a concentrated, cold-brewed coffee which is also lower in acid. I can just add hot water to for one cup at a time. No waste and no overcooked coffee. And using an electric kettle works for my wife's tea, as well. Amazon has 'em.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Ringfinger Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 868535 of 883895
Subject: Re: Coffee Date: 11/2/2012 11:00 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Yeah, I just bought a Keurig so LBYM for coffee went out the door for that! For wifey, so worth it!

Author: LaraAmber Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 868536 of 883895
Subject: Re: Coffee Date: 11/2/2012 11:23 AM
Recommendations: 1
How can you have wasted coffee? :)

Tea Kettle & French Press for me.

Lara Amber

Author: riprock45 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 868539 of 883895
Subject: Re: Coffee Date: 11/2/2012 1:54 PM
We got a Krups brewing machine that grinds the beans on demand. You can set how many cups you want, and how strong you want the brew.

We use Starbucks Verona beans, and get them at Costco.

Here's the machine:

http://www.krupsusa.com/All+Products/Coffee+Machines/Special...

Love it.

Rip

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement