Cold feet? Probably, but what do you expect when a big purchase decision like this is rushed through fear of being outbid? Having given up inspections, they had little opportunity to back out and retain their deposit other than the 3 day HOA period. And perhaps they were worried that they over bid, given that they offered over list and were accepted without counter.I understand your frustration, but be glad that it happened so close to the start of the process, rather than after weeks off the market. You still have plenty of the hot Spring sales market to have someone else pick the place up. If I were your agent, I would remove it from the market entirely, and relist as "new" once again, along with another open. That should hopefully get your momentum back. It's a rising market...you should do fine, but if there was that much interest right off the bat, look at your pricing seriously to see if you need to raise your price.IP
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra