UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 68622  
Subject: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 1:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yes indeed......American pie and football prefers Romney:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/10/11/college-foot...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64261 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 1:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
You did see that he is losing in Iowa & Ohio right?

Seriously, I suspect the results are more easily explained by Mitt's stated stance on so many issues and a simple, and obviously understandable, case of mistaken identity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Dlf6kDU_-Q

B

PS I must say Mitt has nice legs. :<)

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64263 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 1:44 PM
You did see that he is losing in Iowa & Ohio right?

Momentum is with Mitt for now......let's see if it continues and the nation saved from certain disaster ;)

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64265 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 2:00 PM
Momentum is with Mitt for now......let's see if it continues and the nation saved from certain disaster ;)

I didn't see anything about a shift in momentum in your football poll.

As a Big Ten fan I would advise you not to hold your breath as you wait for a Buckeye to support a Wolverine.

Did you like Mitt's legs?

B

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64267 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 2:05 PM
Have you missed the news that his lead was biggest the day or two following the debate and has receded since then?

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64268 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 2:21 PM
Recommendations: 1
Have you missed the news that his lead was biggest the day or two following the debate and has receded since then?

This is about football & beer tamhas not politics.

You have already stated you have no interest in sports of any kind and I'd tag you as a wine drinker as well (just a WAG) so this is one argument you may wish to excuse yourself from. :<)

B

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64269 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 2:25 PM
Guilty as charged http://www.a-muse-in-the-cellar.com/

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64271 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 2:45 PM
This is about football & beer tamhas not politics.

You have already stated you have no interest in sports of any kind and I'd tag you as a wine drinker as well (just a WAG) so this is one argument you may wish to excuse yourself from. :<)

He can't help himself B.......very difficult to turn work off.

You live in FLorida and you're not a Gator??

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64274 of 68622
Subject: Re: COllege FOotball Prefers Romney Date: 10/11/2012 3:11 PM
You live in FLorida and you're not a Gator??

Sure I am, a Gator Hater and that had it's Genesis even before I moved here.

1983 Gator Bowl Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Florida Gators and because God is a Hawkeye fan the team wakes up in Jacksonville to a freeze, we had those cold blooded sissies right where we wanted them, then...

Well I don't want to talk about it. :<(

Nothing wrong with holding a grudge when it comes to Football. :<)

B

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement