Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: silkeviking Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 360  
Subject: Comfirm remour of Zoltek Date: 9/15/2006 2:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I have some not verfied remour EUR that wind turbine industies use caboon fiber for large quanties in its new production and the aircraft industries is back in business - that result greath posebilities for zoltek to produce what ever the can. I would preciate I some one confirm that remour by official report or artikel.

Silkeviking
Print the post Back To Top
Author: coalcentury7 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 342 of 360
Subject: Re: Comfirm remour of Zoltek Date: 9/15/2006 5:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
whats EUR? Zoltek is definitly in the aerospace industry, Mcdouglas just stepped off the board. Ive also heard (on a cramer show) that larger wind turbines are more substantially more efficent then smaller ones yet they require light material which is where carbon fiber comes in. Carbon fiber use in wind and aerospace is what has been pushing this stock, what will really send it higher is if they acheive the ability to make low grade carbon fibre and apply it to a wide range of applications. I dont know much about the science behind this, its just what ive heard and id appreciate details if anyone has any.

Author: silkeviking Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 343 of 360
Subject: Re: Comfirm remour of Zoltek Date: 9/25/2006 5:25 PM
Yes - its safe for investors if Zoltek is able to supplied a wide range of application, but they have to take marked share step by step. Fishing rod is 300 g, a bike approximate 4000 g and a rotor with 3 wings approximate 25 ton or more. I dont know much about fiberglass and how much they need substitute on large turbine.

I think is time to buy Zoltek and it's japanise competitor.
BBC report showed the wind power is approxite ½ % and it's growing over the next 5 year. Why not wind power instead of zoltek. A fishfarmer told me one's "Invest in the fingerling instead of the salmon". Then you make good profit good year and profit the others.

EUR is Europa - Im living in the central of Europa

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement