UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PolymerMom Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 59780  
Subject: Comic Relief: Dogs In Boots Date: 9/15/2012 12:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Here's a hilarious composite of dogs trying to deal with boots. (Hint: They're as bothered by things on their feet as cats are.)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/wp/2012/09/14...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: salaryguru Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45418 of 59780
Subject: Re: Comic Relief: Dogs In Boots Date: 9/15/2012 1:46 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Back before I came to realize that bringing my dogs into the same desert where I regularly ran across rattlesnakes was not a good idea, I used to bring my dogs with me everywhere. Because areas of the desert are often littered with cactus needles and other sharp objects, I got boots for the dogs. My Malamute seemed to understand that boots allowed her to trek more aggressively immediately. She was fearless and loved her boots. Both my generic dog and Bubba the black lab acted a lot like the dogs in this video for 10 or 20 minutes after you first put them on. But once we got out hiking, they seemed to get used to them.

Author: PolymerMom Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45436 of 59780
Subject: Re: Comic Relief: Dogs In Boots Date: 9/16/2012 1:18 AM
Recommendations: 1
Both my generic dog and Bubba the black lab acted a lot like the dogs in this video for 10 or 20 minutes after you first put them on. But once we got out hiking, they seemed to get used to them.

That's a useful observation! We only tried them on the dog in the store, w/ similar results to the video.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement