UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2045  
Subject: Coming to ATL Date: 8/5/2012 11:10 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Will be here a week getting Eldest settled in at Ga Tech. Any sites not to miss in our down time?

Have a 15 year old in tow as well.

TIA,

IP
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fuskie Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Ticker Guide SC1 Red Winner of the 2010 Rule Breakers Challenge Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2036 of 2045
Subject: Re: Coming to ATL Date: 8/5/2012 1:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
World of Coca Cola museum, Georgia Aquarium, CNN tour, Centennal Olympic Park, all near Tech. The Braves are on the road this week, but the minor league tem in Gwinnett may be in town. Family meal at The Varsity.

Fuskie
Who congratulates DS on officially becoming a Rambling Wreck...

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2037 of 2045
Subject: Re: Coming to ATL Date: 8/5/2012 1:46 PM
Thanks Fuskie!

IP

Author: minnesotagirl Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2038 of 2045
Subject: Re: Coming to ATL Date: 8/7/2012 8:16 PM
I recommend taking in a show at the Shakespeare Tavern, just down the street from Tech. They are doing the Complete Works of Shakespeare, Abridged, which both the freshperson and 15 year old would enjoy.

MNgal
Driving my eldest to UGA tomrrow

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2039 of 2045
Subject: Re: Coming to ATL Date: 8/7/2012 9:05 PM
Thanks!

IP

Author: ChiliChild Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2040 of 2045
Subject: Re: Coming to ATL Date: 8/8/2012 3:56 PM
http://www.fernbankmuseum.org/

Dinosaur skeletons, etc., etc. A "play" room of scientific things that even we adults had fun in.
There's also an IMAX theater there, IIRC. They used to have "Martinis and Movies" there on Friday nights.

Chili

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement