Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 439304  
Subject: Coming up next week Date: 10/4/2012 6:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Joe Biden: ‘This Vice President Stuff Is Tough’
http://politicker.com/2012/10/joe-biden-this-vice-president-...

Mr. Biden stopped at a food counter and poured himself a cup of vegetable beef soup while lamenting that he had to take it to go in order not to be late for the rally.

“They’re hard on me, man,” Mr. Biden said to his fellow shoppers. “This vice president stuff is tough.”

DB2
Will Uncle Joe surprise us?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: flowerschild Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410357 of 439304
Subject: Re: Coming up next week Date: 10/4/2012 8:18 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Sounds like he was being tongue-in-cheek to me.

flowerschild

Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410359 of 439304
Subject: Re: Coming up next week Date: 10/4/2012 8:52 PM
Sounds like he was being tongue-in-cheek to me.

You never know with Joe. On Tuesday he said the middle class has been buried the last four years. This spring he assured an audience that Barack Obama has a big stick.

As the Washington Post wrote, "For anyone who has followed Biden’s career — and it has been a remarkable one — is aware that the vice president tends to make a few more verbal missteps than the average politician."

Could be an entertaining debate.

DB2

Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410361 of 439304
Subject: Re: Coming up next week Date: 10/4/2012 8:55 PM
Oh, and then there was the time Joe described Obama the candidate:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

Priceless.

DB2

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement