Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 9
>Why condemn? Is that what Christianity is about to you; condemning others?

Hopefully that is not katinga's view. A few verses for us to reflect on:

Mark 2:15-17 [Matthew 9:10-13; Luke 5:29-32]
And as he sat at dinner in Levi's house, many tax collectors and sinners were also sitting with Jesus and his disciples-for there were many who followed him. When the scribes of the Pharisees saw that he was eating with sinners and tax collectors, they said to his disciples, "Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?" When Jesus heard this, he said to them, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I have come to call not the righteous but sinners."

Matthew 18:21-22
Then Peter came and said to him, "Lord, if another member of the church sins against me, how often should I forgive? As many as seven times?" Jesus said to him, "Not seven times, but, I tell you, seventy-seven times."

Luke 15:7
"Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance."

Luke 18:13
But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even look up to heaven, but was beating his breast and saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'

John 8:7
When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

I Timothy 1:15
The saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the foremost.

Cheers,
madmikeyd
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 5
I Timothy 1:15
The saying is sure and worthy of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-of whom I am the foremost.

Exactly.

As I said, a church without a concept of sin is a Rotary Club.
Print the post Back To Top
Advertisement