Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: jim686868 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 111  
Subject: Conference call goodies. Date: 11/2/2000 1:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Very informative conference call. Here's my version of the highlights...

1) Circle Feb 4-9 on your calendars for the 8th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections in Chicago.

Abstracts from all current clinical trials have been submitted, including the T20-204 trial in children, the T20-206 trial with a control arm, the T20-208 new formulation trial, continuing data from the T20-205 trial, and data from both arms (??) of the T1249-001 Phase I/II (???) trial. Preclinical work will also be presented, presumably dealing with resistance development.

Not sure I heard the both arms portion of T1249 correctly, nor seen T1249 designated as a Phase I/II, but this suggests that another arm has been added to the T1249 Phase I.

They stressed that these abstracts had been submitted but not accepted, although they hoped most would be presented in either poster or seminar form. Take home message is there is a ton of data coming out in Feb, and it is very likely going to be extremely positive.

2) Two arms of T20 phase III. T20-301 is the North/Central/South American trial at 48 sites. 3-5 sites have already been initiated. T20-302 is the European/Australian trial, and sites will begin to be initiated by the end of the year.

3) Timeline...

I. Patient accrual completed within 6 months of initiation, meaning mid 2001.
II. Trial results presented in Winter 2002 at retrovirus meeting.
III. NDA submission Spring 2002.
IVa. Approval and marketing Fall 2002.

Feel confident of full scale production at Roche Boulder (metric tons of T20) in this time frame.

4) Unfortunately, no questions asked about T1249. Has it been scaled up? Timeline for progression into Phase II? Directly into Phase III?
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement