No. of Recommendations: 1
Pardon me if this has been suggested before (I didn't see a FAQ for this board). How about an internatonal conference for Fools to meet in person, say annually. Or do we not want to risk bursting all the bubbles we've built up by conversing on line? Just a thought. Any reaction to this?
-Chester <:)
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Pardon me if this has been suggested before (I didn't see a FAQ for this board). How about an internatonal conference for Fools to meet in person, say annually. Or do we not want to risk bursting all the bubbles we've built up by conversing on line? Just a thought. Any reaction to this?
-Chester <:)

Chester,

Have you found the "Folly in 50 States" discussion boards? Click on the "Discussion Boards" tab, then select your state. Post on the board for a bunch of Fools to get together. We have a group in Orange County, CA that have been getting together once a month for a year and a half!

Also, if you are active on a particular board, why not ask if a group of Fools want to get together? The Mechanical Investing board did this recently and I know of one other board that is planning this in September.

TMF Dawn
No. of Recommendations: 0
Thanks, Dawn. I'll check out your suggestions.
-Hoping to become a Fool, Chester :)
Hi Chester,

Thanks for your note and your question about an Annual get together. Its an idea that has indeed been batted around for quite some time. We are investigating the possibilities and we'll let the community know as soon as we come to any decisions.

Foolishly,
Pinky
Thanks, Pinky
-Chester :)
Advertisement