UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: fleg9bo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737052  
Subject: Congrats arrete & LD Date: 10/1/2012 2:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Playboy ranks University of Virginia as No. 1 party school

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/26/14112966-playboy-...

Officials at the University of Virginia on Wednesday weren't thrilled with Playboy's dubious distinction listing the nation’s oldest public university as the No. 1 party school in America.

Mammas, don't let your babies grow up to be playboys.

--fleg
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646417 of 737052
Subject: Re: Congrats arrete & LD Date: 10/1/2012 2:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
ROFL, that's where the well off go. :) But just like VCU, those young students have to watch their backs walking around town late at night....unsafe and students are easy, naive targets.

LD

Author: RoadScholar5 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646419 of 737052
Subject: Re: Congrats arrete & LD Date: 10/1/2012 3:56 PM
I'm somewhat surprised by this given the alcohol laws in VA and overall conservative nature of this state as compared to more lawless states such as Nevada, New York, etc...

Wow.

RS

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646450 of 737052
Subject: Re: Congrats arrete & LD Date: 10/1/2012 7:53 PM
I'm somewhat surprised by this given the alcohol laws in VA and overall conservative nature of this state as compared to more lawless states such as Nevada, New York, etc...

Wow.

RS

>>>>>>
well, bars stay open until 2 am and you know, I've heard stories that fraternities have liquor parties. :)

plus most kids want to go get drunk and do their own thing being away from mommy and daddy for the first time and there's alot of drinking, smoking and sex going on.

but, I think it was safer back in my day, or I'm extremely lucky that worse things didn't happen and I didn't end up in jail or pregnant, beat up or dead. Ack!

Author: LuckyDog2002 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 646451 of 737052
Subject: Re: Congrats arrete & LD Date: 10/1/2012 7:54 PM
neighborhood thugs are going after students walking at night...it's not safe out there.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement