UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1961959  
Subject: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 8:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Congratulations my friends....

While they are laying off teachers and going into hysterics about their sequester....you got em for $250,000,000.

I'm sure you'll use it for "good" purposes.

Obama 2012

Jedig
Print the post Back To Top
Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863298 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 8:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
While they are laying off teachers and going into hysterics about their sequester....you got em for $250,000,000.

Yep, and thank you too, Benedict Arnold...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/04/world/middleeast/kerry-ann...

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863300 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 8:50 AM
I often wonder if the foreign leaders laugh after the Americans leave the office, or during.

JediG

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863303 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 8:55 AM
I often wonder if the foreign leaders laugh after the Americans leave the office, or during.

Both.

Then again, the current group incharge deserves to be laughed at.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863305 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 8:58 AM
The group in charge has the same opinion of America that the Muslim Brotherhood does.

Finally, America's enemies have a friend in the White House.

The American Left, the Soviets, all of them finally have victory.

Gotta congratulate them.

jediG

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863316 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 9:50 AM
Friends? Obama and his cronies handed these Countries over to the Muslim Brotherhood under the lie of the "Arab Spring" Everyone knew these Countries would become more Radical, more anti-Western and more dangerous.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863318 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 10:05 AM
"Friends? Obama and his cronies handed these Countries over to the Muslim Brotherhood under the lie of the "Arab Spring" Everyone knew these Countries would become more Radical, more anti-Western and more dangerous."

And you would have done what exactly?

Ken

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863321 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 10:23 AM

Butt out. There was nothing we could do.

We had a brutal dictator in office and his ouster only lead to the same replacing him. Sometimes there's no good side to back. Sometimes it's really two bad options, so the only thing we can do is let it play out and not take sides. And not send Billions of dollars to a either side.

I would like to say, "Butt out and only give humanitarian aide", but it seems that aide goes to the politicians, military and/or rebels and not to the innocent people we want it to go to.

How many Billions should we send to parties that pocket the money and don't use it for the right reasons? How much should we give a group that once in power will be the same?

Kerry's latest check was for $250,000,000. They've gotten more and will continue to get more.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1863326 of 1961959
Subject: Re: Congrats, ObamaBrotherhood in Egypt Date: 3/4/2013 10:39 AM

Does not matter what anyone would have done

Obama chose to give money to the Mulsim Brotherhood, backing them for not the first time.

As Obama has told us, this is at the expense of our children being fed.

This is at the expense of our food being posioned

This is at the expense of American's getting a better education and he is destroying our future.

These are actions, not words. Obama is destroying the country by giving our money away. Obama cares only about scary Muslim people and will throw children to the wolves, it can not be more obvious.

Our water is getting more polluted, the ice caps are melting children are going to bed hungry in America and he is spending money on the Muslim Bortherhood

This isn't about what others would do. Look at exactly what this says and you would think even Barrack would have toleture himself about being what he is -- an uncaring politician who refuses to help Americans because he is owned by foreigners

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement