Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Paul, seeing that you have the charter member logo on, I take it that you either hadn't received your first year comp until now or that you went ahead and signed up to take advantage of the charter offer.

I'd love it to be the latter though I guess it's the former and you will follow Walt on the way out.

Either way, I hope you come back after tomorrow's boycott and get back into sharing your always well-presented thoughts about Disney. I agree with a lot of it, though we couldn't disagree more on some of the recent TMF related issues. If you think Disney would value less the opinion of an online community who feels that $29.95 a year is fair than one who decides to lay to rest any history they may have had around these boards for the sake of finding that newsgroup for financial meaning behind the pin trading bragging or anywhere else I think you have misheard the argument that you yourself have made about Disney and its attention to the state of its theme parks. You have to pay for quality.

You, Paul, are quality. I hope to see you around come late February.

Rick

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement