UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mishedlo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 90282  
Subject: Congratulations Bush-we are a threat now Date: 1/16/2005 2:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Congratulations Bush-we are a threat now
http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=21917204
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blueberryhill Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20671 of 90282
Subject: Re: Congratulations Bush-we are a threat now Date: 1/16/2005 9:04 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/spages/527861.html

Author: bjchip Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20674 of 90282
Subject: Re: Congratulations Bush-we are a threat now Date: 1/17/2005 1:27 AM
Recommendations: 1
I think I have it.

This is an extension of one of the general rants. It isn't just that Bushco is trying to drive up the price of oil and the profits of the Oilcos by attacking Iran. Bushco is trying to create a situation in which the world "punishes" the US by imposing ta-dah... trade sanctions. This would allow Bushco to justify abrogation of all manner of inconvenient trade pacts and in a deflected way cause the value of the US $ to truly plummet, wiping out debt wholesale at the expense of... drum-roll... the reluctant Chinese. "Deflected" because it would be OTHER nations precipitating the economic action it would be a no brainer for Rove to blame them.

Jeez, how could I have missed it! :-)

respectfully
BJ

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement