UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: krissylou Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3078  
Subject: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 12:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
http://www.fool.com/specials/2003/03031301sp.htm?source=EDSP
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Odee Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1190 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 12:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Yes indeed. Well deserved.

Odee

Author: SRHCB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1191 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 12:57 PM
SB (honored to share a Board)

Author: bookgrrl Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Winner! Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1192 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 1:31 PM
Recommendations: 2
Many thanks to all of you! The award is meant for the Elves, not for me specifically, and if I could, I would cut up the invisible award into hundreds of invisible pieces and mail each of you an equivalent invisible share.

Now all I need are some invisible envelopes . . . .

Author: Hardboiled Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1193 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 1:42 PM
Now all I need are some invisible envelopes . . . .

I think someone on the LBYM board sells those.

Congratulations!!

Gail

Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1194 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 2:34 PM
I'll second those congratulations. (Or third them, or fourth them, or whatever number we're up to).

Nancy

Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1195 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 3:55 PM
The award is meant for the Elves, not for me specifically...

Congrats bookgrrl!!!

If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have participated so you do deserve the award.

ßillƒ

Author: 3blackdogs Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1196 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 4:47 PM
Recommendations: 1
Bookgrrrrrrrl, this is grrrrrrrreat!!

You are the Elf Goddess, the foundation upon which our elvishness flourishes.

I am grateful to have been a little part of the controlled chaos this past December.....

3blackdogs, poised and ready for the next Elvish adventure...

Author: blueberryhill Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1197 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/13/2003 7:05 PM
bookgrrl

You totally deserved this award. We will all be looking forward to your next project I am sure. Thank you and you kind heart for all the work involved in these projects.....congrats.....Blue

Author: malibu114 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1198 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/14/2003 12:12 PM
Congrats!!

A well deserved honor.

Donna

Author: TheHotFool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1199 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/14/2003 1:19 PM
Go grrl!
Go grrl!
Go grrl!

Uncle Jeffy very pleased!

Bookgrrl is a good do-bee!!

Author: TheHotFool Big red star, 1000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1200 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/14/2003 1:27 PM
Recommendations: 8
You are the Elf Goddess,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like that -- Elf Goddess

*shuffle,shuffle,shuffle*

As chief Terminator and Resident Island Stud, I hearby nominate, endorse AND EXPECT, that we elevate Bookgrrl from elf to ELF GODDESS!!

Those in favor???
(I expect to hear thuderous ovations)

Those oppose????
(raise your had and risk the wrath of the Terminator -- thought so!)

BANG!!!

That's it, Bookgrrl, you have been give the status of ELF GODDESS!!!

Ok, now where is that sache, septre, crown and pool boys I had ordered for her???

Uncle Jeffy

Author: mslumpy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1201 of 3078
Subject: Re: Congratulations to bookgrrl! Date: 3/14/2003 10:26 PM
Bookgrrl~
I'm so pleased for you. You most certainly deserve the award. Kudos!

Lumpy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (13) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement