Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm a US citizen who graduated from a Canadian university (and currently reside in the US). I'm wondering whether or not any contributions I make to my alma mater would be US tax-deductible.

I've read the IRS info on foreign charities, which mentioned some sort of deal worked out as a result of NAFTA. However, I haven't found a specific answer to my question.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Print the post Back To Top