Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I haven't been over here in a long time, but have a conundrum about offering a discount code to others. Part of me says don't do it but other part says it's no big deal.

I am a member of several groups that work in the same general area. One of the groups posted on their open website/discussion board that anyone registering for a specific event could use a specific code for a discount. The code came from the national association. One of the other groups tracks available discounts for similar events on their members only discussion board. I'm torn between letting members of the second group know they could get a discount by entering the code. I could also direct them to the posting where the code is given.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Rose
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement