Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
We have approx. $50,000 IRA money in a stock fund and want to convert or rollover into laddered corporate bonds through a broker. Can we do this by selling the stock fund and buying new bonds for the IRA? Can we exchange already puchased bonds in a taxable account to the IRA and have the IRA stock fund become the taxable account? TIA Bob
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.