Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: halco Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7223  
Subject: Cop Out! Date: 5/25/2010 4:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Sorry, but they should've killed Jack. (And made the movie a prequel.) That would've been a fitting ending to the series. Having him go on the run is the same thing they've done before and it felt like it, old hat.

Otherwise, another good season.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Counterattack Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7092 of 7223
Subject: Re: Cop Out! Date: 5/25/2010 4:44 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I always thought that the season that ended with the slow boat to China would have been the perfect opening for a movie. Now that I am thinking about it, maybe something like that would have been a better ending for the series. The movie could focus on Jack's escape, avoiding the boat anchor storylines that involve CTU.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement