UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36483  
Subject: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 12:11 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well, it seems McGuire is full of surprises! I didn't see that one coming at all.

LWW
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31681 of 36483
Subject: Re: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 12:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
"Well, it seems McGuire is full of surprises! I didn't see that one coming at all."

Didn't feel right to me. Like an afterthought at the writers' roundtable.

So, is Corcoran's daughter alive somewhere as well?

Ken

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31684 of 36483
Subject: Re: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 4:14 PM
So, is Corcoran's daughter alive somewhere as well?

Or did the death of his daughter drive Ellen into a catatonic state?

LWW

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31685 of 36483
Subject: Re: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 4:53 PM
"Or did the death of his daughter drive Ellen into a catatonic state?"

And why didn't MacGuire tell Kevin in any event?

Ken

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31686 of 36483
Subject: Re: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 5:26 PM
And why didn't MacGuire tell Kevin in any event?

Good question. And why did he have her committed as "Mrs. McGuire"? And if he knew the truth, why had he allowed Kevin to ask all over the area about the locket?

I was prepared for McGuire to be the killer of Molly's sister, but not at all expecting the new plot twist.

LWW

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31687 of 36483
Subject: Re: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 5:38 PM
"I was prepared for McGuire to be the killer of Molly's sister, but not at all expecting the new plot twist."

Here's hoping it's a thought out twist, and not a desperation move by a worn out creative team to try to keep plates spinning until the season ends.

When does it end?

Ken

Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 31692 of 36483
Subject: Re: Copper 10/7 Date: 10/9/2012 10:31 PM
Recommendations: 1
Here's hoping it's a thought out twist, and not a desperation move by a worn out creative team to try to keep plates spinning until the season ends.

When does it end?

I don't think that it's a desperation move. From what I've seen of British tv, they usually have an entire series mapped out before they film the first episode. It's one of the reasons so many of their shows finish before they get stale.

I'm curious as to whether they are planning to have a 2nd season? If they don't, then they can move pretty quickly with the storylines in this season. If they are planning multiple seasons, they'll need to come up with a believeable storyline to carry over.

I'm enjoying it so far.

LWW

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement