Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (33) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Abbynormal92243 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 8418  
Subject: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 12/1/2005 8:51 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This is especially for very warped individuals. The object of this game is to ruin the wish of the person before you in the most awful way you can imagine, then to make a wish for the next person to ruin.

Like this:

Person 1: I wish I had a million dollars.

Person 2: Poof! You have a million dollars. In Monopoly money.
I wish I had a maserati.

Person 3: You have a Maserati. Made by Matchbox.
I wish I had a boyfriend who cared more about his appearance.

Person 4: You DO have a boyfriend who cares very much about his appearance. Here: http://et.tv.yahoo.com/celebrities/etsid2910170012291/
I wish I had some time off.

Person 5: You have all the time off you could wish for because you've been fired.
I wish .....

Wanna play? :D Don't forget to make a wish after you corrupt the one before you!

I'll go first.

I wish I knew everything.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8342 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 12/1/2005 9:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I wish I knew everything.

Congratulations; you know everything. So much for ever watching (football/baseball/hockey/NASCAR/the Olympics) again. Have fun with your buddies next Sunday, as you get drunk and give them the play-by-play just before it happens. Can you say "angry mob"? But just imagine what fun you'll be at the dean's cocktail party!

P.S. -- your spouse still thinks you're a blowhard.

I wish my boyfriend were more attentive.

Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8343 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 12/2/2005 9:00 AM
I found it via Heather Armstrong's www.dooce.com. She's the chick who got fired for writing about work on her blog. She is hysterical. She makes me shot coffee out of my nose.

*Poof* - your boyfriend is now a crazy psycho stalker.

RJ

PS, I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard, and, AND, I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises. You got it?

Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8344 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 12/2/2005 9:01 AM
oops, that was in response to your boyfriend being more attnetve thing

Author: NewImprovedDuck Big funky green star, 20000 posts 10+ Year Anniversary! Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8345 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 12/2/2005 11:14 AM
Recommendations: 2
I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard, and, AND, I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises. You got it?

*Poof* - You have a turkey sandwich. It's a sandwich made in Turkey. But it has baklava, boiled octopus, mackerel, and celery root....all between two pieces of bread.

I wish for world peace.

Duck

Author: kathy48150 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8346 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 1/16/2006 10:37 AM
Poof, your world is at peace. Unfortunatly, you are resting in peace because you are dead.

I wish for a full scholarship to U of M for my PhD.

Author: lordmactalon One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8347 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/3/2006 3:36 PM
Poof! You have a scholarship. But if you read the fine print.... by using this scholarship, you agree to: 1.sweep every floor in the entire college every day. 2.Use only the credit cards endorsed by the college ( for your entire life )( intrest a trivial 1990%), 3.carry a balance of 20,000 dollars every month and 4. give every other dollar that you ever earn to the college.( ouch )

I wish that I could program Java, C, C++, Assembely and Delphi perfectly without any bugs ever. ( Ha, top that! ).

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8348 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/3/2006 10:17 PM
Recommendations: 3
I wish that I could program Java, C, C++, Assembely and Delphi perfectly without any bugs ever.

Congratulations, you can program Java, C, C++, Assembly and Delphi perfectly without any bugs ever.

You weigh 200 pounds with no clothes on, have at least three pimples on every square inch of your body, eat Twinkies and Jolt for every meal, and have never seen a woman's breast, except your mother's, which you found disturbingly erotic. You will never get laid in your entire life, and will only ever associate with other programming geeks, whose kung fu is pathetically less fantastic than yours, and besides, they cannot name every Federation Starship and you can. Nyah, nyah, nyah. Now sing: My-a-HEE, My-a-HOO, My-a-HA, My-a-HAHA ...

I wish I could afford my goddamn heating oil bill.

Author: lordmactalon One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8349 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/8/2006 10:34 AM
Poof! You can afford it! Now you just have to pay off your 4 credit cards that you used to pay it and you'll be finished!

I wish I could beat the computer on Age of Empires II with 7 other players against me on hardest....

Lord Mactalon

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8350 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/8/2006 12:03 PM
Recommendations: 1
I wish I could beat the computer on Age of Empires II with 7 other players against me on hardest....

Poof! You can beat the computer on Age of Empires II with 7 other players against you on hardest.

Nothing I can say will make this any worse than it already is.

I wish I could win my division at the North American Grappling Association tournament without seriously injuring myself.

Author: lordmactalon One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8351 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/8/2006 3:51 PM
Poof! you can umm.. Grapple?

Well, that knock on your front door? That's Mike Tyson, he wants to Grapple with you, with his fists!

... I wish that people would stop fighting against the war in Iraq....

Lord Mactalon

P.S. Why do you say

It's great fun!

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8352 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/8/2006 10:33 PM
P.S. Why do you say

Ah. Well, about that, please see http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=23787134 above.

I wish that people would stop fighting against the war in Iraq.

Poof! People are no longer fighting against the war in Iraq -- not since the unbelievably successful "Glass-It-Over Op" was launched. But I hope you are well fixed for canned goods, plastic tarp and duct tape, 'cause the Ayatollah says you're really gonna need 'em. Your house does have a basement, right?

I wish the press guy at the museum would quit jerking me around and set an interview date already.

Author: yttire Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8353 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/9/2006 3:19 PM
I wish the press guy at the museum would quit jerking me around and set an interview date already.

Your wish has been granted. It turns out you are now world famous because your parents were both Rwanda genocide collaborators who have remained in hiding successfully until now. Now, you being their child, everyone wants to photograph you non-stop, you have Poparazzi trailing you, and a mob of photographers has crushed every living thing in your yard. Also, you are sought in co-conspiracy charges for allegedly helping to cover up your parents involvement. However, before you are hauled to jail the press guy at the museum set an interview date for you.

I wish I had a collection of really good music I never got tired of listening to.

Author: lordmactalon One star, 50 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8354 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 3/22/2006 1:21 PM

I wish I had a collection of really good music I never got tired of listening to.

Poof! You have a HUGE library of music. Now all your freinds are asking... "Can I borrow this.. and maybe this.... I'll bring it back tomarrow! PLEAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE?" ...... Next day:

"Where's my CD's?"
"Umm... wellllll, would you belive my dog ate them? Say, can I borrow this one? Ooohhh, here's my favorite! Can I take that one too?"

I wish I was a chess grandmaster. ( that does not have ANYTHING to do wih being a nerd just so you know... )

Signed,

Lord Mactalon

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8357 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:26 PM
Thanks for extinguishing the human race.
I wish for the perfect fitting pair of shoes that never wear out.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8358 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:29 PM
PS, I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard, and, AND, I don't want any zombie turkeys, I don't want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don't want any other weird surprises. You got it?

Bagged spinach is never a weird suprise.

I wish for the pill that cures all ills.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8359 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:33 PM
I wish for a full scholarship to U of M for my PhD

Congratulations, the University of Mcmurdo station claims that the check is in the mail.

I wish for coffee and tobacco that taste as good as they smell.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8360 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:36 PM
I wish that I could program Java, C, C++, Assembely and Delphi perfectly without any bugs ever. ( Ha, top that! ).

Congratulations, the entire human race has somehow become subservient to an Apple II.

Unarmed, I wish to walk into the DMW and not have to wait in line.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8361 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:39 PM
I wish I could afford my goddamn heating oil bill.

congratulations on getting a new address in Hell.

I wish that my dogs wouldn't scratch my hardwood floors.

Oh no I don't, I know where you sick bustads are going with this one.

Instead, I wish that no garmets had scratchy labels.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8362 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:46 PM

Congratulations, you can, but not in this universe. You are being transferred to the Universe where you will win but that requires operating in eight dimensions without significant body parts, your cranium is halved, your neocortex is spot welded to an organic computer and your life expectancy is three seconds after you win. Enjoy the protracted celebration.

I wish I really wasn't a geek in High School.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8363 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:50 PM
I wish I could win my division at the North American Grappling Association tournament without seriously injuring myself.

You will win. Unfortuneately, it will be because of a name change. You will win the North American Gropeing Association Tournament without serious injury.
Everyone will be pretty sure that it was the extended practice that kept you from getting injured. Or the Roofies.

Honest to goodness, I so wish I had rhythm

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8364 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:52 PM
I wish that people would stop fighting against the war in Iraq....

congratulations, changing the "q" to an "n" puts us one day closer to muclear holocaust.

I wish that all pickles tasted like vlassic kosher dills.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8365 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:56 PM

congratulations this will happen. However, you will be hounded until you die as being the last person to talk to "press guy" before he went on his 48 state killing spree.

I wish exaust fumes would smell like Christmas.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8366 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 7:58 PM

congratulations. We have performed a frontal lobotomy and your short term memory has been destroyed.

I wish that I could understand all the lyrics of every song recorded by REM

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8367 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/25/2006 8:00 PM
I wish I was a chess grandmaster. ( that does not have ANYTHING to do wih being a nerd just so you know... )

congratulations. You are the second grandmaster on the planet to be humiliated by a computer.

I wish I was the person who invented music.

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8368 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/27/2006 4:22 PM
I wish exhaust fumes would smell like Christmas.

Aha, one I can handle.

Poof! They do! Now, more kids (and stoned teens) die each year from putting their face right up to the pipe so they can "smell Santa" than off themselves and their buddies combined playing with their parents' unlocked guns.

I wish my mother would stop complaining about the expense of attending my wedding.

Author: scaryblondechick Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8369 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/27/2006 4:24 PM
I wish I was the person who invented music.

You were. Briefly. About the sabretooth, sorry.

I wish my knee would heal up quickly.

Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8370 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/27/2006 4:25 PM
I wish my mother would stop complaining about the expense of attending my wedding.

Poof! She's dead.

I wish it was 5:00.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8371 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/27/2006 7:05 PM
Poof! They do! Now, more kids (and stoned teens) die each year from putting their face right up to the pipe so they can "smell Santa" than off themselves and their buddies combined playing with their parents' unlocked guns.

And this is a bad thing?

You're charging your mother admission?

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8372 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/27/2006 7:09 PM
I wish my knee would heal up quickly.

It does. Sorry about my overdue accounts man, your formerly good knee and mistaken identity thing.

I wish I had a place in Tahiti.

Author: drrickdvm Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8373 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 9/27/2006 7:12 PM
I wish it was 5:00.

It is; am

I wish I had a two day/ eight hour per day work week and a five day weekend with no emergengcies and the perfect job.

Author: kathy48150 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8374 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 2/14/2007 10:16 AM
Poof! Your two work days start at 3:00 am and your workdays are Saturday and Sunday. All your friends work weekdays, so you cannot see/call them on their weekend, because you are at work.
Your perfect job has no stress and no emergencies, unfortunately, it is located in the Antarctic and only pays $0.02 per hour. It is located so faraway from any other human being that you have to travel three hours to go to the grocery store. (and of course, gasoline for the car costs more than you make in a year). The temperature in the summer is a balmy -20 degrees (don't get me started about the winter temperature)!

Author: ImFlavaFlav Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8376 of 8418
Subject: Re: Corrupted Wish thread Date: 12/3/2007 12:47 PM
Here's my 2 Cents!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (33) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement