Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mrgoo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3638  
Subject: Costco sets $7-share special payout Date: 11/28/2012 9:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/costco-sets-7-share-special-10...

This has been a very good year for Costco Shareholders. This is icing on the cake.

Gary
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Foolingyou1 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3580 of 3638
Subject: Re: Costco sets $7-share special payout Date: 11/28/2012 9:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Does anyone know the ex div date?

Author: mrgoo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3581 of 3638
Subject: Re: Costco sets $7-share special payout Date: 11/28/2012 10:45 AM
"The dividend is payable Dec. 18 to holders of record Dec. 10.

Considering the ex-dividend date is usually 2 business days before the date of record I would assume the ex-dividend date is 6th?

Gary

Author: bellpa One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3582 of 3638
Subject: Re: Costco sets $7-share special payout Date: 11/28/2012 10:58 AM
Recommendations: 1
According to Costco.com website under investor relations at bottom of page:

"The Company also announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend on Costco common stock of $7.00 per share, payable December 18, 2012, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on December 10, 2012. The aggregate amount of payment to be made in connection with this special dividend will be approximately $3.0 billion.

A conference call to discuss the planned special dividend is scheduled for 1:30 p.m. (PT) today, November 28, 2012, and is available by dialing 1-800-399-8203 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 1-800-399-8203 end_of_the_skype_highlighting (conference ID 75115333) or via a webcast on www.costco.com (click on Investor Relations and "Play webcast")."

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement