Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: shotzongoal Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4285  
Subject: Could this be true? Date: 8/11/2012 2:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Institute of Health Sciences , 819 N. L.L.C. Charles Street Baltimore , MD. This is the latest in medicine, effective for cancer! Read carefully & you be the judge.

Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells.

It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy. Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits.

You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy. How many people will die while this closely guarded secret is kept, so as not to jeopardize the beneficial multimillionaires large corporations?

As you know, the lemon tree is known for its varieties of lemons and limes.

You can eat the fruit in different ways: you can eat the pulp, juice press, prepare drinks, sorbets, pastries, etc...

It is credited with many virtues, but the most interesting is the effect it produces on cysts and tumors. This plant is a proven remedy against cancers of all types.

Some say it is very useful in all variants of cancer. It is considered also as an anti-microbial spectrum against bacterial infections and fungi, effective against internal parasites and worms, it regulates blood pressure which is too high and an antidepressant, combats stress and nervous disorders.

The source of this information is fascinating: it comes from one of the largest drug manufacturers in the world, says that after more than 20 laboratory tests since 1970, the extracts revealed that: It destroys the malignant cells in 12 cancers, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreas...

The compounds of this tree showed 10,000 times better than the product Adriamycin, a drug normally used chemotherapeutic in the world, slowing the growth of cancer cells.

And what is even more astonishing: this type of therapy with lemon extract only destroys malignant cancer cells and it does not affect healthy cells.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3823 of 4285
Subject: Re: Could this be true? Date: 8/11/2012 3:43 PM
Recommendations: 0
Could you provide a link please?

Donna

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3824 of 4285
Subject: Re: Could this be true? Date: 8/11/2012 4:25 PM
snopes:

http://www.snopes.com/medical/disease/lemons.asp

hoax-slayer:

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/lemon-cancer-cells.shtml

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3825 of 4285
Subject: Re: Could this be true? Date: 8/11/2012 4:33 PM
Thanks, M. Just like Google and Bing, I find Snopes to be invaluable.

Donna (who LOVES lemons)

Author: sheila727 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3826 of 4285
Subject: Re: Could this be true? Date: 8/23/2012 11:25 AM
Recommendations: 2
All I have to do is read these introductory sentences to know that this is .... garbage.

"Lemon (Citrus) is a miraculous product to kill cancer cells.

It is 10,000 times stronger than chemotherapy. Why do we not know about that? Because there are laboratories interested in making a synthetic version that will bring them huge profits.

You can now help a friend in need by letting him/her know that lemon juice is beneficial in preventing the disease. Its taste is pleasant and it does not produce the horrific effects of chemotherapy."

Killing cancer cells and preventing the disease are completely different processes. Anyone who uses them interchangeably doesn't know what the heck he is talking about.

Scanning the rest of it -- it is so poorly written, filled with ridiculous and totally undocumented hyperbole, the grammar is so bad, it is clearly written by someone who hasn't even a minimal background in anything health/medical/science related.

Starting the day, before eating, with half a fresh lemon squeezed into 8-10 oz of water (flat or bubbly) is excellent for one's kidneys, but that is it. And THIS piece of information comes from an integrative nephrologist/transplant nephrologist I know who also teaches nutrition courses in medical school, and is an absolute crackerjack when it comes to medical knowledge and understanding.

sheila

Author: Yesbabe Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3830 of 4285
Subject: Re: Could this be true? Date: 8/31/2012 11:33 PM
Well, despite lemon being acidic, it supposedly helps (presumably with other dietary changes) in making your body more alkaline. There's a lot of stuff I've been reading lately about how high acidity in the body can make you more susceptible to certain diseases, like cancer. That doesn't mean I believe lemon will cure cancer or disease, but I can see where this idea might've come from initially. But I agree that the entire thing was written in such a ridiculous, sensational style that instantly would make me mistrust what it said.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement