Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 7313  
Subject: Crafty Sippers Date: 10/17/2012 5:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I am loving a new craft group I've gotten involved with! They call themselves Crafty Sippers and we enjoy a nice glass of wine and some snacks while creating paintings, fired glass objects, and jewelry. It's been a ton of fun. In the past few weeks I've painted a Texas Flag with bluebonnets, and made three square glass bowls. Next up is another glass class followed by a wire wrapping class for jewelry.

Hope everyone is having a great fall so far!

LWW
Print the post Back To Top
Author: legalwordwarrior Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7272 of 7313
Subject: Re: Crafty Sippers Date: 10/17/2012 5:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
oops! meant to add a link to their page so you could see the neat stuff we've made:

http://www.craftysippers.biz/gallery/

LWW

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement