Crazy reaction, I was lucky enough to sell 50% at just above $60. Will hold rest for possible takeover, will buy back if it feels right later. This happened last, got a big spike, then a long fade between news. This is also the danger of writing calls. I had calls out on 20%, but fortunately they expired in April, was considering more if it could creep up a few more points. volatility is high now, so I might sell some June calls, maybe. June $55 strikes going for $3.50
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra