UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pumpkintree Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 308782  
Subject: Credit counselor's creditials Date: 6/19/2000 12:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Everything I have read says check the creditials of people you pay to help you. I am looking for a credit counselor but are they trained, certified, is there a licensing board? Or can anyone call themself a credit counselor?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: WTROTR Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 36833 of 308782
Subject: Re: Credit counselor's creditials Date: 6/19/2000 1:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hey pumkin where are you from it makes a difference when you are requesting help. In Washington State they have the Consumer credit counseling service that is funded by donations from business. They are non profit and are more than willing to help.
Mitch

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement