UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rael4mozo Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 309315  
Subject: Credit Monitoring Services Date: 6/19/2006 12:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi All,

Had my wallet stolen a few weeks back, and immediately placed a fraud alert on my bureau. I was wondering about anyone's experience with credit monitoring services, as my wife and I would both like to subscribe to a good rated one.

Thoughts are appreciated, and if there's an older thread that may help I would be happy to be redirected to it.

Thanks~and remember, Fools, just because you put your wallet in the center console of your car in a locked garage does not mean that Mr. Burglar won't shimmy the side door open and go for a look see in the car's center console......#$^&$%!!!!!!

R4M
Print the post Back To Top
Author: dswing Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 229967 of 309315
Subject: Re: Credit Monitoring Services Date: 6/19/2006 5:55 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Thanks~and remember, Fools, just because you put your wallet in the center console of your car in a locked garage does not mean that Mr. Burglar won't shimmy the side door open and go for a look see in the car's center console......#$^&$%!!!!!!

Here's another funny one. My car was broken into and the thieves broke the door locks on *both* the driver and passer-side doors, broke the lock off the glove box, broke the face-plate off the stereo (but didn't steal it!) and gouged the dashboard with some crowbar-like implement -- and took NOTHING. Why? Cause the car was freakin' EMPTY TO BEGIN WITH.

Idiots.

~dswing

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement