UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dsbrady Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 129  
Subject: Crickets Date: 5/10/2010 4:25 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I hadn't realized it'd been 2.5 years since the last post.

Anyone still watching?

I'm finding the "mysteries" pretty lame this year. First, there's the Fairview Strangler, who turns out to be a character we never really met until the episode we learned he was the strangler.

And, as much as I loved John Barrowman in Torchwood, his acting in the last episode was pretty bad and I really don't care about that plotline. Almost makes me miss Alfre Woodard's plotline. Almost.

I really only watch this show for the regular character interactions (which can still be good).

dsbrady
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 113 of 129
Subject: Re: Crickets Date: 5/10/2010 8:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Yes, we still catch 'em all.. Had to DVR 5/9, got home too late. But bits and pieces of the various characters pop up, now another murder etc... Not too deep, but generally just fun diversion...

weco

Author: snippee Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 114 of 129
Subject: Re: Crickets Date: 5/10/2010 9:11 PM
Anyone still watching?

Only out of obligation - once i start watching a show, i tend to stick with it till the bitter end, sigh. I've ranted about various character assassinations but still do enjoy Doug Savant, Felicity Huffmann and Marcia Cross (though her severe thinness is jarring to me), no matter how silly their storylines become.

I also enjoy reading the recaps at Television Without Pity:

www.televisionwithoutpity.com/show/desperate-housewives/reca...

Author: Levka98 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 115 of 129
Subject: Re: Crickets Date: 5/10/2010 9:52 PM
Recommendations: 0
I'm still watching. It's a pleasant distraction, but not a must-see show.

Regards,

Levka.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement