UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976251  
Subject: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 8:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://boards.fool.com/phony-in-chief-30308156.aspx?result=R...

t
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822417 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 9:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_c...

Obama's vote on funding Katrina.

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822452 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 10:43 AM
Recommendations: 0
Wow, and he just lies after it.

I know two super libs here that are crying. My guess is that none of them are going to respond.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822456 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 10:51 AM
Recommendations: 1
Given the content of the bill (U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act), how do you know it was specifically the Katrina part Obama voted against?

You don't know, do you?

More MUS....

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822460 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 10:55 AM
Given the content of the bill (U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act), how do you know it was specifically the Katrina part Obama voted against?
=====================================

Exactly.

I wish they didn't combine such a variety of spending in one bill.

Jean

Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822472 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 11:25 AM
Maybe it was troop readiness veterans care AND katrina recovery.

Author: BlueGrits Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822473 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 11:27 AM
I really wish procedures prohibited mixing so many different things in one bill. It's gotten to the point where so many things are hung onto a bill after it's filed that it's no longer unusual for the original author to vote against it.

Also, I really wish procedures were such that bills had names which really reflect their comment -- not like "Clear skies Act" where pollution levels are actually raised.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822474 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 11:29 AM

For a guy fluent in shuck 'n jive, I would think he could understand this and make it clear what he is voting for or against and why? Transparent, yes?

Author: Jeanwa Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822491 of 1976251
Subject: Re: crosspost worth reading Date: 10/9/2012 12:02 PM
And I guess if wishes were horses we could all take a ride.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement