No. of Recommendations: 2
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
No. of Recommendations: 0
Wow, and he just lies after it.

I know two super libs here that are crying. My guess is that none of them are going to respond.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Given the content of the bill (U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act), how do you know it was specifically the Katrina part Obama voted against?

You don't know, do you?

More MUS....
Given the content of the bill (U.S. Troop Readiness, Veterans' Care, Katrina Recovery, and Iraq Accountability Appropriations Act), how do you know it was specifically the Katrina part Obama voted against?
=====================================

Exactly.

I wish they didn't combine such a variety of spending in one bill.

Jean
Maybe it was troop readiness veterans care AND katrina recovery.
I really wish procedures prohibited mixing so many different things in one bill. It's gotten to the point where so many things are hung onto a bill after it's filed that it's no longer unusual for the original author to vote against it.

Also, I really wish procedures were such that bills had names which really reflect their comment -- not like "Clear skies Act" where pollution levels are actually raised.

For a guy fluent in shuck 'n jive, I would think he could understand this and make it clear what he is voting for or against and why? Transparent, yes?

And I guess if wishes were horses we could all take a ride.
Advertisement