UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 756808  
Subject: Crowder Visits Colivionville And Talks Mary Jane Date: 11/27/2012 3:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4x2pRMamE&feature=youtu...

Good video regarding marijuana legalization. He interviews some youngins in Ann Arbor as well as a loon who Colivion might know.....it's possible.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 657275 of 756808
Subject: Re: Crowder Visits Colivionville And Talks Mary Date: 11/28/2012 6:51 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Sweet! Ironically most of that was shot on campus where the Ann Arbor city ordinance legalizing pot doesn't apply. In other words it's just as illegal on campus as anywhere else in the state except for Ann Arbor's jurisdiction (and a few other cities).

Of course what got me upset was the bicycle you can see in some if the shots (including the one with the nutball who assumed Crowder was Jewish). It is locked to a lightpole. You can't see the lightpole in the shot but I know that area VERY well (it's just north of Shapiro Library, named after a former U President who is Jewish) and there are no racks there, only lightpoles. That's a pet peeve if mine, lazy students locking bikes to pokes instead of racks. Grounds hates it too, because it makes it harder for them to clear snow in the winter.

And no, I don't know who the nutball is. I know most of them by entering their names into databases, not always with photos to go with them.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement