Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Workenstif Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 242  
Subject: cup with a handle Date: 11/27/2000 1:07 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Please take a good look at the past 90 day chart. It looks to me like we have built a classic cup with a handle. Time for a new all time high. Christmas may come early this year. Lots of luck Quidel holders.
Regards,
Workenstif
Print the post Back To Top
Author: PalmerB Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 230 of 242
Subject: Re: cup with a handle Date: 11/27/2000 4:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Interesting, is this what you mean?

http://quote.fool.com/chart/chart.asp?time=6&uf=0&compidx=aaaaa%3A0&comptick=&freq=1dy&maval=0&type=128&symbols=QDEL&currticker=QDEL&submit1=Draw+Chart

I've never heard of that phrase. I hope you're right.

Palmer

Author: Workenstif Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 231 of 242
Subject: Re: cup with a handle Date: 12/1/2000 2:35 PM
Palmer,
You have the correct portion of the chart. The only problem is that we are now starting to wedge down. That fails to meet the criteria for the cup with a handle. Just for fun you may want to look at the last few SEC filings. You will see that there is now some very strong ownership by 3 very inteligent investors. That ownership is equal to 20% of the outstanding shares. Look for a strong quarter and lots of luck.
Regards,
Werkenstif

Author: gerry72838 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 232 of 242
Subject: Re: cup with a handle Date: 1/22/2001 9:54 PM
Recommendations: 1
to you & palmer, i'm new to this board,been in quidel for four years,once owned 20,000 shares,sold half at $9.00 on way down from high of $11.00. this quarter [4th] and next should be good profitable quarters or at least they have in the past. i also think this management team has finally got it together,i also have thought the same in the past and they have proven me wrong,so good luck we'll know soon. forth quarter earnings should be out in mid-feburary. lol,gerry

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement