Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: e320 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1219  
Subject: CURRENT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HAS Date: 11/2/2010 2:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I purchased HAS because of a MF recommendation, but I do not recall whether the rec. was from a particular newsletter service or just the free daily MF report. I currently subscribe to PRO, OPTIONS and SPECIAL OPS, although I have, at one time or another, subscribed to other MF newsletters including DUKE.
In any event, I still hold the the stock. I bought the shares in June and July of 2009 and have Dripped it since then. Avg. cost per share is $24.43, today's price is $47.29, which is a 88.6% gain, almost all of which is long term, and it is held in a taxable account.
My question is, what is the MF's current recommendation on HAS and have any MF recommendations since its purchase involved options? Also, where should I look to see all MF recommendations, since the initial buy recommendation, on HAS?
Thank you for any help you can give me. e320
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jjhii Big red star, 1000 posts CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1200 of 1219
Subject: Re: CURRENT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HAS Date: 11/2/2010 7:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I picked mine up in stock advisor but am no longer in that one. From what I understand if you leave a group then you are on your own unless the new group has a comment.

You mentioned you were in PRO/Options, you can ask in the stocks that interest you and maybe Jeff or Jim may have a comment.

Regards,
John

Author: e320 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1201 of 1219
Subject: Re: CURRENT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HAS Date: 11/2/2010 8:56 PM
Good idea, think I will try it.

Author: e320 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1202 of 1219
Subject: Re: CURRENT RECOMMENDATIONS ON HAS Date: 11/2/2010 8:57 PM
meant to add "thank you", but got too tied up in the election returns. So, "Thank You". PBH

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement