Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: vnannizzi Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 86575  
Subject: Cyberrebate.com Date: 3/16/2000 11:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
YES, I WOULD LIKE TO GET REVENGE!Has anyone done business with Cyberrebate.com? Their idea is great, but
service is the pits. I order a cb radio from them, told friends who also order one. Ours does not work properly, Batteries get hot with short use, when attached to the cirgette lighter it will blow the fuse when the vehicle is running, have tried both of our vehicles, and this happens in both (blow fuse), the only time it works is when the vehicle is OFF. Both
of these vehicles run our cell phones, another CB radio with no problems.
Our friends do not have this problem with theirs. This company does not have an phone number so you can't reach them, just email address which I
have done 7 times, since the 10th of March. Does anyone know what else I can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Even am mailing them my complaint, if they would only answer, I wouldn't be so upset.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TDMENEUF Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10693 of 86575
Subject: Re: Cyberrebate.com Date: 3/17/2000 12:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
When you mail the, be sure to send it certified, with a return receipt so you know they got it.

I would send the radio back asking for credit, money back or a replacement, again with a return receipt so you know when they got it.

IF you still don't hear from them, check with an attorney. Just keep all your receipts and records of attempted contact :)

Good Luck :)

Deannda

Author: Windowseat Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10708 of 86575
Subject: Re: Cyberrebate.com Date: 3/17/2000 5:53 PM
YES, I WOULD LIKE TO GET REVENGE!Has anyone done business with Cyberrebate.com? Their idea is great, but
service is the pits.

I tried accessing what seemed to be their web site, but was told it was Under Construction. (Yeah, like the Big Dig). Do you know what state they're based in? Have you checked the Better Business Bureau for that state? How about the Attorney General for your own state? Most of them have a Consumer Affairs section that might give you some help.

This is just off the top of my head, I'll do some more thinking on it.

Nancy

Author: TMF2Aruba Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10716 of 86575
Subject: Re: Cyberrebate.com Date: 3/17/2000 9:56 PM
service is the pits. I order a cb radio from them, told friends who also order one. Ours does not work properly, Batteries get hot with short use, when attached to the cirgette lighter it will blow the fuse when the vehicle is running, have tried both of our vehicles, and this happens in both (blow fuse), the only time it works is when the vehicle is OFF. Both
of these vehicles run our cell phones, another CB radio with no problems.
Our friends do not have this problem with theirs. This company does not have an phone number so you can't reach them, just email address which I
have done 7 times, since the 10th of March. Does anyone know what else I can do. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Even am mailing them my complaint, if they would only answer, I wouldn't be so upset.

Hi vnannizzi!

I'm not familiar with this company, nor with what the product is, but it sounds like you've done everything you can in trying to solve the problem.

I'd suggest that if you paid for the item by Visa or Mastercard, that you call the credit card company and dispute the charges. You do have protection in situations like this, especially with all you've tried to do in contacting the company.

Additionally, I'd suggest that you put in a complaint to the BBB in your area, as well as to the department of consumer affairs in your area.

Good luck!

Tony
...but I still am...

Off2Aruba

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement