UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: matson15 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 69  
Subject: CYBR Date: 10/2/2000 1:27 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Last night I read all the posts on this board (and most of the links; I was previously unaware of this board.) Just finished reading GG, and was interested to find any boards that focused on the notions therein. I noticed no reference to Cyber-Care (CYBR).

There is a board here at TMF, and several posters there have made what appear to me insightful observations about whether a GG is possible/likely here. If you choose to check it out you'll note I asked GorillaGorilla about posting a connection here. He says ok.

I'd suggest you look into GorrillaGorilla's posts and also beginning way back the posts of mozerd.

Yeah, I should make it easier, and make a nice post here of the links to the several posts I think best sum up the situation. But, in fact, I don't know how to copy multiple links into a post; sorry. Is there a site somewhere that explains that? I've been trying to think it thru, and it seems I need to have a window open to write a post (and paste links into), and another window in which to peruse (and copy from) other useful posts...but, now I'm struggling to find how to do that, or decide if that is even the method of choice. If I learn the technique perhaps I can acquire the requisite skills, and become a more useful poster.

bonne chance, matson
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement